National Debt Relief: Are you having money troubles and can’t pay what you owe? Our article tells you what people think about a real company called National Debt Relief. So, if you are struggling with debts, you might want to get in touch with them. However, before we talk more about what people say, let us quickly introduce you to the company.
- National Debt Relief: What You Should Understand
- Reviews of National Debt Relief
- Pros of National Debt Relief
- Cons of National Debt Relief
- Is National Debt Relief Trustworthy?
- Conditions to Work with National Debt Relief
- Contact National Debt Relief
- People May Also Ask
- What does National Debt Relief do?
- ho can use National Debt Relief?
- Is National Debt Relief a real company?
- Why is National Debt Relief calling me?
- Can I get my money back from National Debt Relief?
National Debt Relief: What You Should Understand
National Debt Relief is a company in New York City that helps people with their debts in 46 states, including Washington, D.C. Unfortunately, they cannot assist if you live in Vermont, West Virginia, Oregon, or Connecticut because of the laws there.
This trustworthy business that helps with debts is part of the US Chamber of Commerce and the American Association for Debt Resolution. It started in 2009 and has been approved by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
The company gives lots of helpful things during the process of settling debts. It has been around for more than ten years now, and many customers say good things about it, so it is getting bigger.
Until now, they say they have helped more than 600,000 people settle their debts. However, some people might find it hard to use the services because of where they live or how much money they have.
It is important to know that when you settle a debt, it stays on your credit report for seven years. After it is done, your credit report will not show you owe money, even though it will say it was settled.
Reviews of National Debt Relief
Just like a coin, everything has pros and cons. First, let us talk about the pros of the company and then cons.
Pros of National Debt Relief
The company gets an A+ rating when it is approved. On Trustpilot, people gave it 4.7 out of 5 stars and only 5% of the 37,000 reviews rated it three stars or lower. Here is why people say good things:
- Helping with Different Debts: One big reason why people like this company is that it helps with many kinds of debts like credit cards, loans, judgments, cell phone bills, vet bills, and more.
- No Fees Upfront: They will not ask you for any money until the settlement is done. Even if you change your mind and cancel, you will not be charged any penalties or fees.
- Potential to Save Money: People say they save up to 25% on their debts after counting the fees. The actual numbers might be more or less, but this is a big plus for settling debts with the company.
Cons of National Debt Relief
Now, let us talk about the not-so-good things about the company. Just because we talked about the good things does not mean there are no things to think about. Some people did not like that:
- Lack of Results: Some people did not see the results they were hoping for.
- High Costs Unexpectedly: Some said the prices were more than they expected.
- Takes a Long Time: The process of settling debts can take a while.
- Minimum Debt Requirement: You need at least $7,500 in debt to use their services. If you do not owe that much, they will not be able to help.
- Proof of Hardship Needed: You have to show enough proof that you are having a really tough time and cannot make your minimum payments.
- Availability in Some States: Not every state allows these kinds of services, so check if they can help you where you live.
Is National Debt Relief Trustworthy?
Absolutely, this real company is approved by the American Fair Credit Council, the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators, and the American Association for Debt Resolution. Also, people gave it good ratings on Better Business Bureau and Trustpilot.
Conditions to Work with National Debt Relief
If you want to team up with this real company, you need to meet a few requirements:
- Live Where They Operate: You should be in a state where the company can help you.
- Minimum Debt Amount: Your unsecured debt (money you owe without collateral) must be at least $7,500.
- Financial Struggles: You are going through financial troubles and cannot make your regular payments.
- Behind on Payments: You should be behind on your payments.
Contact National Debt Relief
If you want to get in touch with the company, just give them a call at +1 800-300-9550. They are available Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to midnight ET, and on Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 pm ET.
If you are deep in money troubles, National Debt Relief could be a good choice. With more pros than cons, we suggest readers consider relying on the company to settle their debts. However, it is smart to get some advice before making decisions. You can check their website or social media for more info and client reviews.
People May Also Ask
What does National Debt Relief do?
National Debt Relief helps you pay off or reduce what you owe. They talk to the people you owe money to and work out deals so you can get rid of your debt faster.
ho can use National Debt Relief?
If you owe at least $10,000, you might be able to join National Debt Relief. This includes money you owe on credit cards, medical bills, personal loans, and certain business or student debts.
Is National Debt Relief a real company?
Yes, National Debt Relief is a trustworthy company that started in 2009. They are good at helping people settle their debts for less. They care about making customers happy and satisfied.
Why is National Debt Relief calling me?
If someone contacts you out of the blue, saying they can help you with your debt, be careful. They might be trying to trick you. Stick with trusted companies like National Debt Relief.
Can I get my money back from National Debt Relief?
Yes, you can. If National Debt Relief cannot settle your debt or you are not happy with what they are doing, you can stop anytime. They will not charge you extra, and you will get your money back.