A special type of cigarette called a blunt, which is made with both weed and tobacco, is not something you can buy at a store that sells weed. If you know what a blunt is, you also know that you need to mix weed and tobacco in a cigar-like paper or leaf to make it. This means you have to make the blunt by yourself to enjoy it.
Thankfully, we’ve created a guide that shows you all the steps to make a blunt, whether you use cigarillos, special tobacco leaves or blunt wraps. We’ll also answer some questions about rolling blunts and explain some words that are often used.
What is a Blunt
How to Roll a Blunt
There are many methods for making a blunt, but you’ll need similar things for each one. The first thing to do when making any blunt is to collect what you need. To begin, you’ll require:
- A cigarillo, tobacco leaf, or blunt wrap.
- At least 1 gram of the weed you like. If you want a big blunt, you might need more weed, depending on how good you are at rolling.
- A tool to grind the weed.
- A flat surface like a tray to roll on.
- Maybe: something to split open a cigarillo, like a razor blade (this helps clean and open the cigar) or blunt splitter.
- Maybe: a blunt tip or filter.
Since there are various ways to make a blunt, we’ll focus on the three most typical methods, starting with the easiest: refilling a cigarillo.
How to Roll a Blunt by Cigarillo Refilling
Making a blunt by refilling a cigarillo is one of the easiest ways. Here’s how to do it:
Get What You Need: You’ll need a regular cigarillo, the kind you smoke.
Empty the Cigarillo: Take out the tobacco from the cigarillo. Start from the open end and gently roll it back and forth until the tobacco is out. Keep the outer shell of the cigar.
Prepare Your Weed: Use a tool to grind your weed into smaller pieces. Remove any hard parts that could make holes in the cigar.
Fill the Cigar: Put the ground weed into the empty cigar. If you’re using a filter or tip, attach it to the end with a smaller opening before filling. Put a little weed at a time and gently press it down with something thin, like a stick or a pencil. This helps the weed stay in place.
Ready to Enjoy: Once the cigar is full, you can light it up and enjoy smoking your blunt.
How to Roll a Blunt by Splitting a Cigarillo
This is a very common way to make a blunt, mainly if you know the way to make a joint. It might need a bit more skill, but you can use any amount of weed, like at least one gram, to make a good blunt.
Here’s how you do it:
Get What You Need: You’ll need a regular cigarillo, like the ones you smoke.
Open the Cigarillo: Cut straight down one side of the cigarillo to open it. You can use a special tool or a razor blade for a neat cut. You can also do it carefully with your nails and hands, but the tool is better.
Prepare Your Weed: Grind your weed and take out any hard parts that could make holes in the cigar. You can use as much as you want, but it’s good to use at least one gram for an even blunt.
Put Weed Inside: Put your weed in the open cigar mid. Roll it just like how you roll a joint. If you’re using a filter or tip, put it in now.
Roll and Seal: After rolling, make the edge damp to close it up. It’s a bit different from a joint because this cigar wasn’t meant to be opened. So, you might need to wet it more and hold it to keep it closed.
Ready to Light: Once it’s closed and dry, you can light it up and start enjoying it!
How to roll a Blunt by Wrap or Fronto Leaf Blunt
Making a blunt with a wrap or fronto leaf is a bit harder, but you can put more weed in it because these wraps are bigger than regular cigarillos.
Even though the steps are easier to follow, if you’re trying this for the first time, you might need to try sometimes before you do it perfectly.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Get the Wrap or Fronto Leaf: You can use a special wrap for blunts or a raw tobacco leaf called a frontho.
- Prepare the Fronto Leaf: If you’re using a frontho, you need to cut it to the size and shape you want.
- Use the Blunt Wrap: If you’re using a wrap, it’s ready to use right out of the package.
- Prepare Your Weed: Grind your weed and take out any hard parts that could make holes.
- Put Weed Inside: Put your weed in the blunt wrap mid or frontho leaf. Roll it just like a joint. If you’re using a filter or tip, add it now.
- Moisten and Seal: Just like with the split cigar, these wraps need moisture to close. But don’t make it too wet, or it won’t dry well. Hold it all together as it dries to make sure it seals nicely.
- Dry and Ready: Once your blunt is closed and dry, you can light it up and enjoy!
In the end, you have seen that there are lots of ways to make a blunt, and you can use different stuff to do it. Whichever way you choose, get ready for a longer and smokier time. Blunts are big and kind of like cigars, so they burn for a while, which is good for sharing with more people.
But remember, using blunt wraps and frontho leaves means using tobacco too. So, think about what’s best for you and your pals. As usual, have fun and stay safe.Read More: How to Roll a Blunt: Tips, Tricks, and Blunt Wraps to Try
- Mushrooms That Look Like a Penis
- Melmac Mushrooms
- How to Dry Mushrooms
- How to Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test: A Comprehensive Guide
- Embalming Fluid Smoking
- Meth Face Sores & Scabs: A Comprehensive Guide
- Concerta Drug Test Detection: Everything You Need to Know (2023)
- Wet Finger Method for Effexor Withdrawal: Does it Work?
- What helps with Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms
- Can I Take A Sleep Aid With Buspirone?