This article talks about how to log in to CIBC Costco Mastercard, what people say about it, doing banking online, the good things you get, and help from customer care. Every little thing about this credit card is here.
- Login CIBC Costco Mastercard
- How to Setup CIBC Costco Mastercard Online Banking?
- Managing Your Online Banking with CIBC Costco Mastercard
- Interest Rates for CIBC Costco Mastercard
- Benefits of CIBC Costco Mastercard
- Reviews of CIBC Costco Mastercard
- Getting Help with CIBC Costco Mastercard
- People May Also Ask
- How can I reach CIBC Costco Mastercard?
- How do I contact CIBC customer service?
- How do I get my rewards from CIBC Costco Mastercard?
- What is the annual fee for CIBC Costco Mastercard?
- How do I activate my Costco Mastercard online with CIBC?
- Which Costco membership is better?
Login CIBC Costco Mastercard
You can sign in to the CIBC Costco Mastercard, which is a team effort of Capital One, CIBC, and Costco. With this new card, you get 3% cash back on things you buy. It is not just for business folks – anyone can get it. Also, there is no yearly fee, so if you are a Costco member, you earn cash back on what you spend every day.
To get this card, you need a $60 Gold membership or a $120 Executive membership at Costco. Since you earn cash back mostly from buying stuff at Costco, it would not make sense to get the card without a membership. If you have the card, you can use the cash you earn at any Costco store.
Even if you earn a minimum wage, you can still ask for this card. The smallest amount of money you need to make each year to be accepted is $15,000.
How to Setup CIBC Costco Mastercard Online Banking?
Setting up online banking for your CIBC Costco Mastercard is easy. If you’re getting the card for the first time, here is what you do:
- Go to the CIBC mobile banking app or the website cibc.com.
- Click on “Register.”
- Choose “Continue with registration” under “New to CIBC?”
- Put in details from your current card, like the card number, expiration date, and the phone number you gave to Capital One.
- Click “Next” and follow what it says on the screen.
Remember, you need to wait for about ten minutes to get your code. If it is not showing up, ask for another one. If there are problems getting the code or it does not work, call the customer service number on the back of your card. They can help you out.
Managing Your Online Banking with CIBC Costco Mastercard
If you have a CIBC Costco Mastercard, you can handle payments, create PINs, and check your balance anywhere using CIBC’s website and mobile app. You do not have to keep the card with you – you can use your phone to pay. The card works with Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and Apple Pay.
People who have the card can check how much cash they have earned anytime. Just use CIBC online banking, the mobile app, or look at your monthly statement.
Interest Rates for CIBC Costco Mastercard
When it comes to interest, the CIBC Costco Mastercard is like other cards. It charges 19.75% for things you buy and 21.45% for getting cash. Remember, you do not earn cashback on cash advances, so they do not help you get rewards. Also, interest starts right away on cash advances, while you get a month without interest on purchases.
Benefits of CIBC Costco Mastercard
Here are some benefits of CIBC Mastercard:
- Enjoy Extra Cashback: With the CIBC Costco Mastercard, you get more cashback when you shop on Costco.ca and fill up at Costco gas stations. It is 2% cashback on Costco.ca purchases up to $8,000, 3% at Costco Gas, and 2% at other gas stations for the first $5,000 spent on gas.
- Extra Perks Included: The card comes with extra goodies like insurance for your mobile device, protection insurance, purchase security, and more.
- Flexible Payment Plans: You can pay for things in instalments at Costco Canadian warehouses and online at Costco.ca. They even have special interest rates for cardholders.
Reviews of CIBC Costco Mastercard
Just like any other credit card, the CIBC Costco Mastercard has things people like and things they might not like so much. Even though there is no fee for the card, you need a $60 or $120 Costco membership. It gives different amounts of cashback based on what you buy. Plus, it comes with extra benefits like mobile device insurance, protection insurance, purchase security, a good warranty, and you can pay for stuff in different ways.
Along with good reviews, there are some not-so-good ones too. One downside is that the card does not give any travel benefits. After the first yearly bonuses, the cashback rates are not the highest. Even though the card has different offers, there are other cards out there with more extras than this one.
Getting Help with CIBC Costco Mastercard
If you have questions or need help, just call CIBC Costco Mastercard Customer Care at 1-888-872-2422. They are available 24/7, every day of the week.
People May Also Ask
How can I reach CIBC Costco Mastercard?
To contact CIBC Costco Mastercard, call 1-866-346-2999 by October 5 if you have not got your new card.
How do I contact CIBC customer service?
For help with daily banking and online services, call 1-800-465-2422 in Canada and the U.S.
How do I get my rewards from CIBC Costco Mastercard?
To use your rewards at a Canadian Costco store, bring your CIBC Costco Mastercard, CIBC Costco Business Mastercard, or Costco Membership card.
What is the annual fee for CIBC Costco Mastercard?
No annual fee for the new CIBC Costco Mastercard. Starting March 4, 2022, you get cash back on all purchases, like 3% on restaurant and gas purchases at Costco.
How do I activate my Costco Mastercard online with CIBC?
Log in to your account or register if you’re new to online banking to activate your card.
Which Costco membership is better?
Costco has two main memberships: Executive for $120 and Gold Star for $60. Executive gives you a 2% return on eligible Costco purchases and discounts. If you spend $3,000 a year at Costco, it is worth upgrading to Executive.