Have you ever heard of Orange Tesla ecstasy pills? They’re these orange pills that look like shields and have the Tesla logo on them. But here’s something important to know: these pills are not for kids, and they’re not safe to use.
These pills have something called 3,4 methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA) inside them, which is a kind of drug. People sometimes take these pills at music festivals or parties called raves, but that’s really dangerous.
You should always stay away from them because they can make you feel strange and are much stronger than regular medicines. Some of these pills can even glow in the dark and have shiny stuff on them, like purple glitter. But remember, they might look interesting, but they are not safe for kids like us. So, it’s best to avoid them and stay healthy.
Orange Tesla pills are super strong, and that makes them really risky. They become even more dangerous if people mix them with other stuff like diet pills, heroin, cocaine, or PCP.
Even though not many people know about these pills, there are groups like The Loop that want to make sure everyone knows how dangerous they are. They want to keep people safe and make sure nobody uses these pills because they can be really harmful.
Orange Tesla Ecstasy Pills Effects
Orange Tesla ecstasy pills can make you feel really happy and excited, but they can also make your body and mind feel funny in not-so-good ways.
Here are some things that might happen to your body:
- Your heart might beat really fast.
- You could get a heart attack, which is very bad.
- Your muscles might feel tight.
- You might get super hot and sweaty, or you might feel really cold.
- Your eyesight might get blurry.
And here are some things that might happen to your mind:
- You might feel confused and forget things.
- You could become sad and have trouble sleeping.
- You might feel really worried and grumpy.
- The way you hear things and see colors might change.
- You might want these pills more, which is not good.
So, it’s important to remember that even though these pills might make you feel happy at first, they can also make you feel bad in many ways. It’s best to stay away from them and stay healthy.
Orange Tesla Ecstasy Pills Dangers
Orange Tesla ecstasy pills are really dangerous to use, especially if you use them a lot.
Your body can get too hot from these pills, and that can hurt your insides like your heart, kidneys, and liver. If it gets really bad, your organs might stop working, and that can be very serious.
Also, when people use these pills, it can take a long time for them to feel the full effect. Sometimes, they get impatient and take more pills to feel something faster. But that can make them very sick and even lead to an overdose.
An overdose means your body gets too much of the drug, and it can cause problems like:
- Your heart beating in a strange way.
- Getting too hot.
- Your muscles breaking down.
- Having seizures, which are like sudden uncontrollable movements.
- Feeling very confused and worried.
- Having trouble seeing.
- Feeling like your tummy hurts a lot and throwing up.
- Your blood pressure going up a lot.
- Having trouble going to the bathroom.
Potency & Ingredients
Sometimes, these pills can be really strong, and you don’t really know what’s inside them. They might have more of the drug than you expect.
Also, people who make these pills might put in other really dangerous drugs like methamphetamine, fentanyl, dextromethorphan, or ketamine. When these drugs mix together, it can be super dangerous and even make you very sick or hurt you a lot.
Other Forms Of Ecstasy
These pills don’t just come in orange with the Tesla logo. Some have logos from social media or other car companies. They can also be pink, green, or blue, and they all have different amounts of the drug inside. So, it’s really hard to know what you’re getting.
If you or someone you know is having a hard time with these kinds of drugs, there’s help available, and you can get better.Read More: Dangers & Effects Of Orange Tesla Ecstasy Pills
- Mushrooms That Look Like a Penis
- Melmac Mushrooms
- How to Dry Mushrooms
- How to Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test: A Comprehensive Guide
- Embalming Fluid Smoking
- Meth Face Sores & Scabs: A Comprehensive Guide
- Concerta Drug Test Detection: Everything You Need to Know (2023)
- Wet Finger Method for Effexor Withdrawal: Does it Work?
- What helps with Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms
- Can I Take A Sleep Aid With Buspirone?