Cocaine is a really bad drug. It’s made from a leaf and can make you very addicted. People use it in different forms like powder, liquid, or hard rocks. Some even eat it instead of sniffing, smoking, or putting it in their body with a needle.
But eating cocaine is dangerous and can hurt your heart, make you have seizures, or even make you very sick. So, it’s really important to stay far away from it!
Sometimes, people who use cocaine put it in their mouths in different ways. They might rub it on their gums to check how strong it is. If it makes their gums numb, it’s very pure cocaine.
Using cocaine in any way can make you feel super energetic because it affects your heart and gives you a happy feeling in your brain. But this drug can be really bad for your mind and make you want it more and more. It messes with some chemicals in your brain that can cause problems with your feelings and cravings for cocaine.
So, it’s a very harmful thing to do, and you should never try it.
Can You Eat Crack?
Well, you can technically eat crack cocaine, but it won’t really do much. Crack cocaine is usually heated and then either smoked or injected, not eaten like regular food. If you do eat it, it’ll work kind of like regular powdered cocaine if you take it by mouth.
But remember, using crack cocaine in any way is not safe or good for you, so it’s best to stay far away from it.
Effects of Eating Cocaine: What happens if you eat cocaine
When people eat cocaine, it can make them feel really, really strong but only for a short time. This can be bad for their health and cause problems like:
- Their heart might suddenly stop working (heart attack).
- Their blood pressure goes very high.
- They might have trouble breathing.
- They feel super happy and high.
- They might get really worried and nervous.
- They might make bad choices.
- They don’t know what’s happening around them.
- They become easily annoyed.
- They might feel very scared and worried.
- They might shake and feel dizzy.
- They have lots of energy and feel really awake.
- They can’t sit still and feel restless.
- They start sweating a lot.
- They might even fall into a deep, unconscious sleep (coma).
These problems can be even worse if they use cocaine with other things like weed (cannabis) or certain medicines. So, it’s very, very important to never use cocaine because it’s very dangerous and can make you really sick.
Signs of Cocaine Abuse
When people eat cocaine, it’s harder to see the usual signs that they’re using it, like having a runny nose or nosebleeds. This is because they’re not putting the powder in their nose. They might not have any tools or things around because they’re just putting it on their gums.
But here’s the thing: usually, people who eat cocaine also use it in other ways, like sniffing, smoking, or injecting it into their body.
When someone uses cocaine for a long time, they might show some other signs like:
- Getting thinner and losing weight.
- Having big mood swings, going from happy to sad quickly.
- Staying away from friends and family.
- Doing things that are really risky and dangerous.
- Having big, wide-open eyes.
- Feeling super excited and jumpy.
- Keeping plastic bags around their stuff.
- Not taking care of themselves very well, like not showering or brushing their teeth.
If you ever see someone acting like this or think they might be using cocaine, it’s important to tell a grown-up you trust because they might need help. Cocaine is not good for anyone, especially kids, so it’s best to stay away from it.
Risk of Cocaine Overdose
When you eat cocaine, it takes longer for your brain to feel its effects because your body has to digest it first. Sometimes, you might not realize it’s working, so you could end up eating too much and accidentally getting really sick.
If someone is also using another drug like opioids at the same time, the risk of getting very sick is even higher because these drugs can make each other more dangerous.
If someone eats too much cocaine, they might have these problems:
- Their blood pressure goes really high.
- They get very, very hot.
- They feel confused and don’t know what’s happening.
- They might feel like throwing up.
- Their body shakes a lot.
- They get very worried and scared.
- They can’t stop moving and feel restless.
- Their teeth might grind and chatter.
- They have too much energy and can’t calm down.
- In really bad cases, they might even die suddenly.
If you or someone you know has these problems after using cocaine, it’s really, really important to get help from a doctor or call 911 right away. Cocaine is very dangerous, and it’s better to stay away from it completely.Check Out More: Can You Eat Cocaine?
- Mushrooms That Look Like a Penis
- Melmac Mushrooms
- How to Dry Mushrooms
- How to Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test: A Comprehensive Guide
- Embalming Fluid Smoking
- Meth Face Sores & Scabs: A Comprehensive Guide
- Concerta Drug Test Detection: Everything You Need to Know (2023)
- Wet Finger Method for Effexor Withdrawal: Does it Work?
- What helps with Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms
- Can I Take A Sleep Aid With Buspirone?