Figral 100 is like Mexican VIAGRA. It helps men who cannot get or keep an erection when they want to. When a man is turned on, Figral makes more blood go to the penis so that he can have an erection.
However, remember, Figral does not stop diseases like HIV, gonorrhea, hepatitis B, or syphilis. To be safe, use condoms. Ask your pharmacist or doctor for more information.
How to use Figral
- Take Figral as your doctor told you. Follow the directions on the label.
- Do not take more or less than your doctor said, and do not use it for a longer time.
- Usually, take Figral about1 hour before you want to have sex. You can also take it up to 4 hours before.
- Do not take it more than once a day.
- Figral helps you get an erection when you are excited. Just taking the pill will not give you an erection.
If you feel dizzy, sick, or have weird feelings in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw during sex, stop and call your pharmacist immidiately. It might be a serious side effect of the medicine.
What if I forget a dose?
You will not miss a dose with Figral because you only take it when you need it.
What if I take too much?
If you take too much, get help right away. Call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222 or go to the emergency room.
Things to stay away from
- Drinking alcohol while using this medicine can cause problems.
- Do not have grapefruit or grapefruit juice when taking sildenafil, as it can lead to unwanted effects.
- Do not use other impotence medicines like yohimbine or alprostadil without talking to your doctor first.
What are the Figral side effects?
Mild Figral side effects can include:
- Feeling warm in the face (flushing)
- Upset stomach
- Small changes in vision, like seeing a small amount of blue, blurry sight, or sensitivity to light
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Pain in the back or muscles
- Feeling like you might throw up (nausea)
- Feeling dizzy
- Skin rash
Most of these effects should go away in a few days or weeks. However, if they get worse or do not go away, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Serious side effects
Serious side effects and their signs can be:
- Eye Problem (NAION): It is an eye issue that can hurt your optic nerve. You might suddenly lose vision in one/both of your eyes.
- Hearing Trouble: You might suddenly lose your hearing. It could also bring ringing or dizziness in your ears.
Other serious effects: These are discussed in detail given below. They include:
- Allergic reaction: Your body might react badly to the medicine.
- Priapism: This means having a painful and long-lasting erection.
- Low blood pressure: If you take Figral with certain other drugs, your blood pressure could drop.
- Heart problems: Like a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, or stroke, especially if you already have heart issues.
How to make Figral side effects better
Most of the not-so-serious Figral side effects usually get better a few hours after you take the medicine or can be made more comfortable.
For example, if you have a headache, feel warm in the face, or get dizzy, you can often feel better by lying down and resting. Avoiding alcohol can also help reduce these effects. If the bright lights are bothering you, turning them off might help with headaches and light sensitivity. If Figral gives you a headache, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice on safe pain relievers.
If you get a stomach ache after taking Figral, try having a light meal or snack when you take it. Just remember, if you do this, it might take longer for Figral to start working, especially if you eat a fatty meal with it. If your stomach ache is a problem, ask your doctor or pharmacist about medicine that can make you feel better.
It is important to know that some side effects happen more often with higher Figral doses. These side effects include headaches, feeling warm in the face, stomach trouble, stuffy or runny nose, and changes in your vision. So, if these issues bother you, talk to your doctor about taking a lower Figral dose.Checkout More: Figral 100 mg: Side Effects, Dosage, Uses, and Review
- Stomach Pain in the Morning: What Does It Mean and What Can You Do About It?
- Understanding Period Weight Gain: Causes and Solutions
- Niogermox: Dosage and Side Effects
- Effective Prescription Weight Loss Pills
- What Is RMS Disease (Rhabdomyosarcoma)?
- Can you drink water while fasting?
- How Many Glasses Of Water In A Gallon?
- How to Get Rid of Yeast Infections in 24 Hours?
- What is the best way to detox your body in 24 hours?
- How Long Does Oxycodone Stay In Your System?