Kids love to play games! They also like things they learn, swimming, piano playing, so why not to make learning math or English fun? Under this vision, the game-based learning program of SplashLearn is revolutionizing the learning process by means of highly entertaining interactive games and visually appealing.
Parents are always worried that their children do not want to study and they are totally uninterested in learning at all. The question we are going to answer is: What is most likely the cause? It may be due to the lack of motivation.
- More About SplashLearn
- What is the procedure for logging into SplashLearn?
- What is the procedure for logging out of SplashLearn?
- SplashLearn is a pre-K-5 elementary math game
- Features of SplashLearn
- Dashboard For Teachers
- Dashboard For Parents
- Courses of Splash Summer Camp For Children
- How do I email SplashLearn?
- People Also Ask
- Is SplashLearn completely free?
- How much does SplashLearn cost?
- Is SplashLearn reliable?
- What are the disadvantages of SplashLearn?
More About SplashLearn
Learning and playing are almost the same for young children before going to school. They experiment and discover the world, and it is a kind of intuition. As soon as they begin to study in school, all the learning becomes a regimented structure: there is a curriculum to follow and a clear path mapped out. The relationship becomes antagonist, and it becomes student versus learning. It feels like learning is being done to you instead of you learning.
Other than the anxiety and stress that we subject kids to in terms of performance, a major reason is the nature of how kids learn or our approach to teaching. Using SplashLearn is about changing those learning model and teaching models process more child-centric and more student-oriented or getting it back to organic learning ways and more intuitive. That can be achieved by ‘playing’. It has been the most significant role of play in human evolution.
It is ingrained in our human character. We do not have to be taught how to play, we will always find ways of playing through the different modes hence the idea behind SplashLearn – learn as you explore and learn while we play.
What is the procedure for logging into SplashLearn?
Here are the steps for SplashLearn Login:
- First, go to the SplashLearn website.
- Click the “Login” button at the top right.
- Second, select the “Teacher/Parent” tab.
- Enter your username (the registered email address) and password.
- If you lost your password, click here to reset it.
What is the procedure for logging out of SplashLearn?
Here are the steps for logging out of SplashLearn:
- Click the “Parents” button on your dashboard’s upper left-hand corner.
- Click “Settings” to access your account settings.
- As you are in the ‘Settings’ section, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
- Found the “Logout” button? Click on it. And you were logged out of your account.
SplashLearn is a pre-K-5 elementary math game
SplashLearn is a Learning program which is Game-Based for elementary-level grades. The program focuses on the Mathematics basic skills (Grade 5 from Pre-kindergarten) and Reading (Grade 2 from Pre-Kindergarten). Over 6500 curriculum-based activities for kids to interact with as they learn progressively through individualized learning journeys.
SplashLearn seeks to inspire children with an inherent love for learning through engaging and fun teaching methods. Most gamified learning systems put game-like features like leaderboards, rewards, badges, etc., around the actual learning process. Though these systems can undoubtedly encourage children to devote more time to the product, they do not alter learning in any meaningful way.
Also, Game-Based Learning method on SplashLearns uses games to change how children learn. Its main purpose is not to increase the entertainment factor but to improve pedagogy with games, thus making learning more efficient and intuitive.
- WTF Unblocked Games: Now Play At School or College
- H5 Fire Kirin: Features, Strategy, Requirements, and Gameplay
- Now.gg Stumble Guys: Overview, Benefits, Tips, and Tricks
- Unblocked Games Freezenova: The Ultimate Guide
- Retro Bowl Unblocked 911 Beginners Guide and Tips: All You Need To Know
- Toy Theater: Best Activity for Family and Class
The games in SplashLearn are made for specific learning results and use embedded instructions within games, meaningful interactions, a lot of contexts, and innovative manipulatives in-game to make the process truly big.
From kindergarten to grade 5, SplashLearn strives to teach children that learning can be easily fun and natural by giving them engaging and playful learning experiences. This system has game-based approaches like rewards, leaderboards, badges, etc., around the process of learning. Although such systems can encourage to spend more time with children on the product, it does not alter how children learn in any meaningful way.
In SplashLearn, learning happens through play because kids enter a marvellous realm called Splashverse! In this, the children have a chance to visit far-off places, meet a lot of characters and assist them on perilous missions and exciting journeys while achieving their daily learning objectives.
SplashLearn is now divided into two worlds: The Reading World and Math World. The children will discover multiple mini-worlds in every world depending on their chosen topics. Each mini-world is created so as to support the basics of the relevant topic unconsciously. Although the characters are constructed as conceptual setting and conflicts that creates puzzles and play
Like among the favourite characters of kids is Oolzoo, which has numbers on its chest. Addition and subtraction scenarios can be replicated by combining or dissecting multiple Oolzoos into smaller or bigger ones. The Buc-Bucs are to the Reading world what the Oolzoos are to the Math world. The Buc-Bucs are strange beings who persistently seek sounds and letters in their environment, able to make the sounds of the collected letters.
Features of SplashLearn
- Math is offered for children from PreK to grade 5 and Reading up through the second grade.
- Common Core Alignment: The program is built on a Common Core curriculum, with modular capabilities to align to some standards of state-specific that increase scores for students.
- It includes more than 6,500 Math and reading learning activities that are worksheets and fun games.
- Personalized learning path: The adaptive algorithm of SplashLearn creates a unique child-based learning path that aligns skill and grade adaptive algorithm of SplashLearn.
- It is free for schools and teachers to use: Teachers are able to log in and register on behalf of the class. Teachers have access to the entire content library of SplashLearn.
- With an extensive teacher dashboard, teachers can monitor how each student is making progress and respond to any learning deficiencies.
Dashboard For Teachers
- Assignments: Teachers are able to give practice content for each and every students or a complete class and can track completion of assignments. The teachers can also give work which the students can get at home.
- Assessments: Progress and Diagnostic Monitoring assessments that provide proficiency analysis, which allows the teacher to identify those students who need additional attention.
- Parent Dashboard: The Parent dashboard instantly allows parents to receive notifications on the improvement of progress and skill completions, as well as provides real-time updates that allow parents to follow their learning path of children and recommend topics for completion.
Dashboard For Parents
- Functionality for Cross-platform: The product is distributed on all digital platforms (Android, iOS, and Web) with sync to multi-device to use SplashLearn that allows children from any device.
- Access Offline: SplashLearn’s novel offline sync feature enables the program to operate smoothly even without the internet and synchronizes with the servers once the connection is made again, permitting cross-platform functionality. This makes it possible for children to learn anywhere at any time.
- SplashLearn provides child-friendly environment and an ad-free service.
- It is presently applied in over 150 countries and has helped over 45 million children worldwide. All digital platforms (Web, iOS, and Android) contain SplashLearn. The program can also be used offline, meaning that the learning process never ends. If you want to know more, visit splashlearn.com
Courses of Splash Summer Camp For Children
With the COVID disrupting a number of things along with education and children having difficulties adapting to the new normal, It can assist children in finding a balance between learning while minimizing any anxiety or stress of learning something new.
SplashLearn has also designed Courses for Splash Summer Camp Children that are engaging and will not only meet the academic requirements of the child but also satisfy their socio-emotional needs because activities take place in small groups of kids of the age group 3 to 5.
How do I email SplashLearn?
If we decide that your Valid Request entitles you to a fee, we will inform you of the cost and justify our decision before fulfilling the request. You may submit a Valid Request using the following methods: Call Us at: 855-979-8948 (@Umang Jain) Email us at: [email protected].
People Also Ask
Is SplashLearn completely free?
SplashLearn is a paid subscription that provides a math and reading program for PreK to Grade 5. You can register and try out the program for 7 days free of charge. It is free for schools and teachers to use in class.
How much does SplashLearn cost?
Parents can opt for a monthly subscription between $ 7.99 and $11.99, depending on the plan selected. Parents can choose a monthly, quarterly, yearly or family plan. The family plan is annual and provides for three child accounts.
Is SplashLearn reliable?
SplashLearn can be an excellent review program for practicing math and reading skills and is a worthy purchase. In terms of content, SplashLearn has 1900+ activities in math and 2000+ activities in reading for the amount spent.
What are the disadvantages of SplashLearn?
Cons: As questions can become repetitive and wrong answers get little assistance, Bottom Line: These entertaining math games for younger children are ideal for practising the skills in mathematics, but to have access to a significant part of the content, you will need a paid account.